Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get online play on my PS2 (playstation2)?

What do I need for internet on my Playstation 2? Do I pay a monthly fee for online play? I don't really want to have to pay a monthly fee because I already have an internet connection. Is there some wire that can connect my current internet box thing with my playstation so I can play online? What's the easiest and cheapest way to play online for the PS2?How can I get online play on my PS2 (playstation2)?
Depending on how far away you router and your ps2 are you need a Ethernet Cable that can reach with some slack or a Wireless network adapter for the ps2


If you have a Slim Ps2 you need nothing else but if you have a big one you will also need a network adapter so the cable can connect to the Ps2


once you hook it all up you need a online capable game which should allow you to make you network connection


after you get that made you click the multi payer button and for FREE unlike xBox you can play online.


Hope this helped you

No comments:

Post a Comment