Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I get internet on my PS2 using a laptop?

I have a dell latitude with XP and an iBook g4 both with a free wireless internet connection from my neighbor. I would some how like to use that free internet connection to go online with my PS2. How can i do that??Can I get internet on my PS2 using a laptop?
Yes. It is possible. there is an adapter you can buy, that had a wireless receiver and it converts the wireless signal to a cabe, witch you can plug into a ps2 or a computer, or anything.





they are quite expensive. and hard to find.Can I get internet on my PS2 using a laptop?
You need a wireless aether net card WIFI.
youd need a wireless adapter for your ps2 if u wanna connect wirelessly(which im not sure whether they have, you can check)
  • antivirus protection
  • alloy necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment