Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it really possible to play online with the PS2, because I heard that the XBox is far better... is this true

I was just joking about the XBox being better, but....





I have





RoadRunner


Eithernet Cord, 12ft


A PS2 SLim, 70000 Series...


A 60'; TV


Electricity


Controllers


MK Armageddon and 007 NightFire


Ummm, More than one person that wants to play online...


I paid my Cable bill so my Internet service should shill work if you guys can read this message...





I would like to go online, can you help me get online with the PS2 Slim...? Please....?





Ive asked Numerous times and it seems no one knows how to trully get online, its like no one plays online with the PS2, Do you know how to or have you played online yet...?





Please help, and explaine step by step for me, thanx...Is it really possible to play online with the PS2, because I heard that the XBox is far better... is this true
I know your type on yahoo answers. The one who keeps posting questions - and trying to get attention with what you did like ';Xbox is better..'; lol.





Anyways, I never played online with the PS2 and I'm not sure if you actually CAN go online with the PS2 Slim. If it has a built-in ethernet port then I guess there's a reason for that.. Right?!





Does 007 Nightfire and MK Armageddon even have online gameplay? Make sure by the game cover! I'll just do my best..





1) Connect the Ethernet Cord in your PS2.


2) Connect the other part of THAT ethernet cord to your router/modem (RoadRunner).


3) You need the disc to connect online - the network setup disc.


4) Push in the disc and good luck!





That's all I know and I don't know if it's going to work..Is it really possible to play online with the PS2, because I heard that the XBox is far better... is this true
You need to connect your PS2 to your computer using the Internet cable that comes with the PlayStation. If you do not have this, then you can probably buy one at any local electronic store. Then, you select Play Online when the main menu of a game comes up, and you follow the on screen instructions. Good Luck :-)
EVERYONE ELSE SHUT UP! Yes, unless all the other games have totally shut down their servers, which I doubt, then YES, you CAN play PS2 online, I did it for years with killzone and battlefield 2. You just plug one end into the modem that puts internet into your computer and the other into your PS2 at the ethernet port at the back, the only one it will fit into, and it will work.
You can try connecting an ethernet cord, but i don't think Sony still have the service up. The Xbox online was far better than PS2's. And even if you did use PS2 online, what's the likelihood that someone will be online with you?
I just played on my ps2 the other day with ratchet deadlocked and it still works.
Sony does Not offer online network for PS2 . Just grab a new PS3 ,online play is free!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment