Friday, August 20, 2010

Which game has a better single-player mode on PS2?

I am getting a new game for my PS2 tomorrow with my gift card I got for my birthday recently. I was planning on getting either SOCOM: Combined Assault or Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. I know that they are both good online games, but I can't figure out how to get my PS2 hooked up online yet. I am planning on getting hooked up soon, but right now I want to know which one of these two games' single-player mode is better and keep me occupied the most. I need practice before I go online!





Oh, and does SOCOM: C.A. come with a 2-4 player splitscreen mode? Thanks!Which game has a better single-player mode on PS2?
I recommend Socom CA (its socom 3 with extra maps) It does not split for multiplayer (as it doesn't have 2-4 offline multiplayer unless its a lan party) but it does have 2 different online game modes 1 is the regular join a room with up to 31 other players the other is going threw the game with 3 friends online (the offline game played with 3 buddy's being the 3 AI guys from offline play) Which is kinda cool . I haven't heard anything about battlefield 2 so I cant say any thing about it. also for online play go with broadband as the majority of online games for the ps2 are broadband only. Here's there web site's so you can check them out.


socom ca:


http://www.us.playstation.com/SOCOMCombi鈥?/a>


battlefield 2:


http://www.bf.ea.com/bf2mc/home/?lang=en

No comments:

Post a Comment