Friday, August 20, 2010

How to connect ps2 to the internet help!!?

okk so i want to play some of my games online on my ps2 idk if is slim or what but i cant get a connetction i dont have a modem insted i got this from att http://www.mobile-broadband-reviews.com/image-files/sierrawireless_mercury_att_z1.jpg here is the picture i connect this in the usb ports in my laptop here is a pic of my laptop too http://technology.sympatico.msn.ca/NR/rdonlyres/9573E782-01D7-43FA-83CC-FC7D2A532FBF/91728/hp_laptop_webcam1.jpg so i want to connect my ps2 to the web


p.s im not so good with technologyHow to connect ps2 to the internet help!!?
it can probably connect through your laptop but I've never done it and don't know the procedure


try the forums at us.playstation.com or maybe try howstuffworks.comHow to connect ps2 to the internet help!!?
I have a PS2 and i am pretty sure the only way to connect it to the internet is through the port on the back, which requires you to buy a cable. i don't think PS2 is compatible with wireless internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment