Friday, August 20, 2010

Online help...have no disc for ps2?

its says my network file was not found...and says to create edit or delete use the network adaptor start up disc...i thought i didnt need the start up disc and i have a slim ps2 ...if i do need one how do i get it i really wanna get online...please help me..i wanna get it free...i bought this from a friend it didnt come with one so what do i do thank you please help me..Online help...have no disc for ps2?
You don't need to use the Online Startup disc for PS2 in order to go online. Any game that has the option to go online will give you the option to create a network connection profile, which will be sotred on your Memory card, and able to be accessed via other files, as well. I purchased the PS2 Slim two years ago, and never needed either an Adaptor or a Start-Up Disc. I purchased an online game (Champions of Norrath, to be exact), and attempted to go online, and it said I needed to make a Network Profile first, and redirected me to a Network Profile Creation screen.
  • antivirus protection
  • alloy necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment