Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I connect my PS2 to online play?

I know it is a little late to be asking questions like this, but I recently got a PS2 (slim newer version). I am not sure how to connect it to online play. I have the online starter disc and a router (and an EA account if that really matters...). I have been told that with the newer PS2's, you don't need any extra cables or adapters, as they are bulit in. I just need to know why it is not connecting (it might just be my router for all I know, but it seems alright).How do I connect my PS2 to online play?
you need ethernet cable, also known as cat5 cables.





plug one end into your ps2, the other into the router


turn off router


turn off modem


wait 30 seconds turn on modem


wait 30 seconds turn on router


turn on ps2





your ps2 should now be recognized as a network device, other than that follow the instructions that came with it

No comments:

Post a Comment