Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i hook up my ps2 to play online?

alright heres the deal i got the slim ps2 and an ethernet cable and have been trying to hook it up to my modem so at first i tried it with madden 09 it went through and said there was a connection and then i got as far as the dns test or whatever to log in and it never worked says its not connected and what not so i figured ok my fault i went and found the startup disk for the ps2 tried that and i get absolutely no connection with that now i know its connected i haveatlantic broadband internet cords are fine so am i hooking this up wrong or am i just missing something completely obvious thx for the helpHow do i hook up my ps2 to play online?
I have not done it but I know there is a disc that came with my PS2 slim for networking to the internet. I would think that you would need to boot from that disc and that configure your setup and possibly register with Sony.

No comments:

Post a Comment