Friday, August 20, 2010

How much will this PS3 stuff cost?

Alright, so graduation was yesterday, my party hasn't even started and I've got $255 and and there's a more to come. I'm also willing to trade in my PS2.





I want the best PS3 that can play all PS2 games, can do do all the online stuff like download demo's and use the internet. I have a computer and the internet, and that's all. I know you need sometime (router I think) to go online with the PS2.





So with all that in mine, which PS3 should I get and how much will all this cost?How much will this PS3 stuff cost?
You will want the 60 GB PS3 or one of the 80 GB bundle packs, whether its the MGS4 one or Motorstorm one.



Neither are made anymore, so you'll have to buy one online. They will likely be used. New ones will be priced higher than the new PS3s in stores; I hear they are priced in the $600-$700 range. These PS3s also aren't as power efficient as the newer PS3s.



I also agree that you should just get a new PS3 from stores. Just keep your PS2 and forget PS2 compatibility. The PS3 doesn't really do anything with the PS2 games the PS2 console doesn't do already.How much will this PS3 stuff cost?
you need a 50 GIGABYTE to play ps2 games then you need an ethernet cable to go online cost vary by length once you have the PlayStation network account go PlayStation store then go to addons then download ps2 game compatibility which is free and demos are free so all this will run about $510 to 520
for backwards compatiblility you will need the 60gb playstation 3. those arent even made anymore so youll have to buy a used one.





you should just buy the one thats currently out (80gb). itll probably be cheaper and much easier to find. you can always just keep your ps2
The 60 GB PS3 is your best bet but that one is not made anymore. You can get a refub 60GB at places like gamestop for $429.99

No comments:

Post a Comment