Friday, August 20, 2010

I can't get online with monster hunter ( one ), help?

I am using the ps2 version on a slimline ps2. But i keep getting error 204. I'm not sure how to fill in the registration properly as i have never tried to go online with a ps2 game before. If anyone could clear this up for me or provide a detailed guide that would be swell thank you. ( I could not find a guide for monster hunter ( one, not freedom or frontier ). Also is it free? I'm not actually aware of that either, Like wise everything is about freedom or frontier when i search. Please help and thank you. I can't get online with monster hunter ( one ), help?
I've heard the Monster Hunter server has been shut down, so that's probably the reason you can't play online.


I've never played an online game before, but I remember trying to connect to the Monster Hunter server for the first time only to find out that the server shut down only 3 days prior to me trying to log on the first time. That was truly sad day...

No comments:

Post a Comment