Friday, August 20, 2010

Connecting my PS2 game to internet through PS3?

Ok, I can't figure out a way to get my PS2 games to get online with my PS3, my system has WiFi, but my PS2 games can't connect online. I have a 80GB PS3 that was in the MGS4 bundle. I have my ethernet cord, but my router is 2 room away and the cord won't reach all the way into the other room. In some games the online configuration comes up, some say its connected, some say its not, but yet it still won't connect. 1 time it connected but cou;dn't contact the surver (Need for Speed Underground). Any suggestions on how to get my PS2 games online on my PS3?Connecting my PS2 game to internet through PS3?
sorry to tell you the sad news


but most of the online support for PS2 games is dead.


meaning the servers have been shut down and the service disabled.





sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment