Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Do I connect my PS2 to online play?

I want to connect my my PS2 to my router. I that that the PS2 had a USB port that I could plug things into. I have an antenna (sorry, I have no idea what it is called, it's some kind of wireless antenna that can be plugged into computers and such to connect to routers) that is plugged into USB ports. When I have it plugged in and I get on my ';online starter disc';, it can not find any kind of router/ LAN. It is not that the PS2 is to far away from the router either, I have other things farther away that work fine with it. I have no idea what the problem is so please help.





PS-- Sorry I don't know any of the official names, I hope you can still help =).How Do I connect my PS2 to online play?
i think the only way u can get online with it is if u plug an ethernet cord into the back of ur ps2 but sadly most of the games for the ps2 have had their online play shut down because not enough people were playing online to make it count so sorry but maybe u could spend some money on a 7th gen console like a playstation 3How Do I connect my PS2 to online play?
Well maybe you dont have the kind of router that supports online play. Or you just need to use and ethernet cable. Which you can buy at walmart from 7 to 25 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment