Friday, August 20, 2010

How come my brother and I can't get in the same game online in StarWars battlefront 2?

I have two ps2's and two copies of two battlefront 2's and i have an ethernet bridge communicating with my router. The whole point that i bought the ethernet bridge is so my brother and i can be online at the same time with the two ps2's plugged into the ethernet bridge. It worked before but now whenever one tries to get into the other one's game the one trying to get in can get in and the one already in the game loses communication. It works if both of us are in different games but once we try to get in the same game it doesn't work. why is this happening? btw im using a wetgs5 linksys ethernet bridge and a wrt54g v5 linksys wireless router.How come my brother and I can't get in the same game online in StarWars battlefront 2?
Because you two are playing at the same ip address. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment