Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a ps2 (slim) and I want to get it online ?

I have a ps2 (slim) and I want to get it online. I lost the network cd and guide and were those important. We'll I can get the cd from a friend, but is their a chance I can download it from the internet. And what is the cd for and do you put it in the ps2 on the computer ? Is their anyway I can make it wireless and how much would it be ? We'll I have Optimum Online with a router. Can I use a regular Ethernet like a Dynex or Bestbuy Ethernet cable ? What installation do I need to do to my ps2 and pc what software do I need ? ThanksI have a ps2 (slim) and I want to get it online ?
You probably can get the cd from the internet, but it would be a pain to get to work because you'd have to mod your ps2 to play it. So borrow your friend's cd. Yes, you just use a regualar ethernet cable. You can make it wireless, I'm not sure of the cost, but there it shows you how to do it in a video on the network cd. You don't need any software, just what's on the cd.I have a ps2 (slim) and I want to get it online ?
yap
Email me at ps2onlineinfo@gmail.com and i will send you all the info that you need to set-up your console for online.

No comments:

Post a Comment