Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I use the same router for 2 different PS2's?

My cousin has a Ps2 as do I... We are gonna get together and play online but he would have to come to my house for I have cable and him with dial up.. We were gonna run another line to my room and hook it to his ps2.. His ps2 on a different TV... How would I do this... Because he has a slim PS2 and I don't know how to work the online adaptor on those.. Would I be able to copy my network on to his memory card? Or would he have to buy a CD and install it? Please Help!! Doing this tomorrow 11/21/06How can I use the same router for 2 different PS2's?
yeah you can do it...i had the same situation with my brother and his ps2...he just needed his own cdHow can I use the same router for 2 different PS2's?
Dial up doesn't work with your ps2, it runs too slow.





Connect the ps2s together with a LAN cables and router. Then you should be able to play.
You can't.
try a wireless modem

No comments:

Post a Comment