Friday, August 20, 2010

How Do I Play Online With My PS3?

ok, heres the deal:





I just got a PS3 yesterday. I really want to play online. I only have PS2 games right now. The ethernet cable comes with the PS3. but, my router is next to the computer and is a wireless router thats on a different floor than the ps3. How will I be able to play online?How Do I Play Online With My PS3?
just scan for the wireless router it will find itHow Do I Play Online With My PS3?
im not sure you can play ps2 games online with the ps3. i might be wrong though. are the games even compatible for online play? hook up the ps3 directly to the router and play.
1. you cant play ps2 games online using the ps3


2. if you have the 60gb ps3, you wont need the ethernet cable. you can just scan for the router, in the same way as a laptop.


go under network settings to do this. it probably tells you how to in the instruction manual as well.


3. i recommend resistance: fall of man for online gameplay. its amazing.





so basically, you can only use the ps3 to play ps3 games online, and if you have the 60gb system just add the router as a connection and you can wirelessly connect to the internet. (but if you have the 20gb one, which idk how you would since they dont sell it anymore i think, you would have to connect it directly to the router using the ethernet cable)
you gotta use your ps3 enthernet cable and plug it in the router [if you have one]...if you dont have a router...i suggest you buy it if you want to play online

No comments:

Post a Comment