Friday, August 20, 2010

What are my options buying a Ps3 in Ireland?

I have a Ps2 and about 15 games for it.





I want to get a PS3 (To get MGS4 and GTA4).


I live in Ireland.





I haven't a clue what sizes of PS3 there are and how much each type costs. Also, what's the deal with online games and playing ps2 games on a ps3?





Also, the Ps2 is broken,so trade-in offers mighnt do me any good.What are my options buying a Ps3 in Ireland?
order it online


im not sure if they have it stocked in ireland or not because i dont live there so the shipping and handling fee may be pretty high


as long as you have a router then you will be able to play online gaming and it is quite addicting





i think there may be a way to connect to internet with just an ethernet and not a router but im not sure





as for the ps2 games only the 80gb ps3 can play them and that is currently priced at $499





if you want to go on the cheaper side there is a 40gb ps3 for only $399 BUT that will NOT play your old ps2 games





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment