Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I play PS2 games online with my 80GB PS3?

I created the internal memory card I downloaded the PS2 System Data and I can't figure out what I do after that. I want to play Star Wars Battlefront right now but later it will be Heroes of the Pacific and Midnight Club 3. When I go to the online connecting options I get the same as the PS2's. And it doesn't even give me an option to do wireless.








Tell me if I need to add anything.How do I play PS2 games online with my 80GB PS3?
some ps2 games are so old that they dont even have servers anymore you can only play online with newer games How do I play PS2 games online with my 80GB PS3?
i was told when i bought my bf a PS3 that there's no way to play PS2 games... *shrug* don't know if that is right, all i know is he took it back and saved me money by buying a new PS2

No comments:

Post a Comment