Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Need help with getting the ps2 to work online(error -603)?

My ps2 has worked online before, but in the last 7 days it keeps coming up with error (-603). My brother knows how to fix it but he wont because he's being a little F***ing T***(he's 16 turning 17 which is 4 years older then me so I kinda have to fix it myself).





My ps2 is hooked up to the net via the router(I'm pritty sure), the connection is fine because when I plug the cable into my laptop it works fine. I've been looking on the net for ways to solve it and I keep seeing stuff about firewall settings. My two computers(one tower, one laptop) aren't hooked up directly to the router, they have wireless net.





I REALLY need help on this. Every game I try doesn't work and I'm not about to buy a cross-over cable to hook the ps2 up to my laptop. If you know how to fix it quickly(so that means a max time of an hour) please tell me. And DO NOT post stuff like ';this has happend to me before but it just fixed itself'; that might be the case for you but I don't own fixing magicaly pixies.Need help with getting the ps2 to work online(error -603)?
i don' think that there is a ';error -603'; as such.have a look at this website http://www.dslreports.com/faq/11354#Hard鈥?/a>


think that you need to have a good look at what error is coming up on the screen.


try get online with your PS2 and if that don't work turn off your router/extrunail network device that i plunged into your PS2 and then leave off for 20s and then turn back on and see if that works or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment