Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can't Get Online With My PS2 - Help!?

Ok, I have a wireless broadband connection with a SLIM PS2 so it already has the network adapter in there.





I'm a little confused on how I have to set this up.





Downstairs we have a cable modem which powers the main computer and a wireless connection for the rest.





Will I have to get an ethernet connection cord and run it from the PS2 to the cable modem that is sending out the wireless connection?





If not, what will I need to do?





Thanks!Can't Get Online With My PS2 - Help!?
Yes, you can do that, but that will make only your PS2 online, if you want everything to be online, you need to buy a router, this will connect to your cable modem and make 2-5 new Ethernet outlets (it will come with installation instructions). Now, run an Ethernet cord from the router to your PS2 and run the network disk (it came with your PS2) and set it up. Save the Network Configuration to your Memory Card, and your ready to go!Can't Get Online With My PS2 - Help!?
for the wireless connection, do you have a wireless router?


If you do all you have to do is run the cable from the router to your ps2 and when you are setting up your network connection in your ps2 do it the same way as you are doing a computer:


connect to the internet/setup connection manually/connect using a connection that is always on on the dns and whatever other thing you are asked just go default and voila! you will be playing me in killzone @ no time. :D
  • antivirus protection
  • alloy necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment