Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Do I Need To Play My PS2 Games Online?

I Have No Idea How To Play My PS2 Games Online, I Don't Have The Manual Anymore. I Have The Slim PS2, With The Built In Network Thingy Wish I Could Be More Precise, But I Have No Clue, All I Know Is That I Need A Wireless Thing That Plugs Into The Back Of My PS2 With The Antennas. (Wow I Feel Stupid, Especially For A Gamer) But I Don't Know What It Is Called. So I Need To Know What It Is Called And Where To Get One.What Do I Need To Play My PS2 Games Online?
If you have the slim then I believe all you need is an ethernet cable and an active internet connection. I can't imagine too many people still have their PS2 online though. Just sayin'.What Do I Need To Play My PS2 Games Online?
The previous answers are correct, but you need to get your computer keyboard fixed. It's capitalizing the first letter of every sentence, which makes things very hard to read - and kind of makes you look stupid too.
3things:


ethernet cable


active internet connection


and somebody playing online

No comments:

Post a Comment