Friday, August 20, 2010

Question for playstation 2?

i want to play online for ps2


i took the square cord that goes to my computer and plugged it in the wall, it fit, but it was to small for the ps2





where can i get one and how much do they cost


i dony know where the box is to my ps2, did the cord come with itQuestion for playstation 2?
You need a modem, Plug the Smaller phone cord in to the modem, Get a ethernet cord Plug it into the modem and the other end into the PS2.





The ethernet cord is the bigger one.





The Phone cord is the smaller one.





And not to many people play PS2 online any more.Question for playstation 2?
I used to play online for the ps2 all the time, but I don't know what you mean by square cord....I believe the old ps2 has two places to attach a cable and the slime versions only have one. I have a slime version and I simply took a network cable and attached it to my router and the ps2. A phone cable may also work. Network cables are easy to get and can be bought at pretty much any electronic store.....Hope this helped
u tried to use a phone cord for dial up. you need a ethernet cable for high speed internet. also make sure you have high speed internet
just go to bestbuy to buy a new cord

No comments:

Post a Comment