Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Using PS3 to play PS2 games online?

I have 60MB PS3 with wireless compatibilty and today i got a wireless router so now my PS3 is wireless, how can i play PS2 games online using a wireless connection since it wireless how can I setup PS2 network so it can go online off the wireless ps3Using PS3 to play PS2 games online?
Wow... that's a tough one. As far as I know... the PS2 wasn't designed to work on wireless connections. The only thing I can tell you is that the PS2 games that have online compatability can be played on the PS3. As for the PS2 bouncing off the wireless router, you may have to look in your PS2 manual about that.





P.S. BTW it's a 60 gb. LOL!!!!Using PS3 to play PS2 games online?
you have to use an online startup disc that should have come with the PS3





if you lost it then your screwed!
... PS3 IS CRAP!





GO Wii!

No comments:

Post a Comment