Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does anyone know how to get a good low cost internet?

i wanna play with my ps2 online and i want a low cost internet that i can pay for.Does anyone know how to get a good low cost internet?
Use internet to find all providers in your region, compare the rates and their profiles. Contact them for more details about the speed and the rest.


*Does anyone know how to get a good low cost internet?
THE SIMPLE AND ESAY TO GET LESS BILL DONOT USE IT
well to tell u the truth, I do pay like up to 40 or 50 dolars on internet but is worht it, I get the best pop up prtection and fast, road runner is the best!!


I know it could be costly but is the best, so far, I've tried other chepa ones but stupid pop up and annoying long time to download things happen and all I can say is paying more is worth if yoo wanna dowload stuff like games or programs or even do your homework to do reaserch I believe is worth every penny of it!!
theres crap everywhere.. just depends on what state n county you live in..
Check with your local phone company. I got my cable, phone, and broadband all in one package. 200 free minutes of long distance calling a month and caller ID. It all comes in at 68 dollars a month. Where as before I was paying 53 dollars just for phone and cable. Mind you, I don't get a billion channels with HBO 1 2 3 4 etc. but I get a good amount to be able to watch a wide variety.
maybe check your phone book for a low cost local provider
try PEOPLEPC.
Try people pc. I think they have an offer of $9.95/$10.00 month. Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment