Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you help me? tech smart people only!?

how do you get online with my ps2? i have the built in thing to get it, but what next? I dont have anything like a cd for it though.. help!Can you help me? tech smart people only!?
If you have a network try using that CD. You need a connection disc of some kind. If there is no network and your using dial up then try that dial up CD. You might try calling your local Internet service. like..Charter SBC AOL..who ever. I am sure there would be some one there to walk you through it.Can you help me? tech smart people only!?
i think you need the cd for it or else your stuck





when you get it setup all you do is plug the cord in and select the online option from your game menu
I was going to help you but you asked for Tech smart people, I am not smart.
So , you have the slim one, with the adapter build in?. It seems like you need an internet source. A wireless router from your cable/dsl modem , to the router , then , using an eithernet cable , hook it up to the ethernet cable in your comp. , then , get something to pick up the signal , I think they have something specialy designed for the ps2 , xbox , and xbox 360 , for that job.








Basic networking..for a ps2.





edit. Person above...was that really a good post that you had to put?...

No comments:

Post a Comment