Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PS2 Online Setup Question ?

I am thinking about buying a network adaptor for my fat ps2. I wanted to know how i could get online. I already have an ethernet cable. I have a linksys wireless router and a laptop. The router is on an entirely different room and floor as my tv and ps2. I don't need the specifics of instruction I just need to know if there's a way for me to play online with the setup that I have Thanks!!!PS2 Online Setup Question ?
call someone to put an ethernet wall adapter for you or if you got a telephone wall plug on the same floor as the ps2 just moove the router


hope i helped youPS2 Online Setup Question ?
Anything is possible with technology!





Though, with your current setup, you have 2 choices





1) drill a hole through the ground so you can shove the ethernet cable down the hole to your ps2.





2) get a program that can take in wireless input from the wifi through your laptop, and output it through the ethernet port, though i don't think that is rather easy. Not many humans in this world are literate in assembly, and are willing to take such a job.





If you plan on doing #1, i'll gladly help you if you message me. I've worked part time as a renovator for the whole summer last year.
I'm sorry but i agree with the person before me it would be a waste of money buying an adapter for a ps2 as no one plays it anymore (atleast online anyway) so get a ps3 as you can play online for free or an xbox 360 its cheaper but its like $5 per month of online.
You can, but the network adaptor is not the best route. You would be receiving low signal, and have large amounts of lag time. Better off buying a PS3 and having the linksys next to your game console.
surely, just get a long ethernet cable from your wired router to your ps2 network adapter and youre all set, most games have dedicated servers





but you might find a lack of players since everyone has mostly moved on to the next generation of online consoles
get a PS3
get a ps3
dont waste time with buying stuff for a ps2


just get the 360 pro and its much easier


plus nobody plays ps2 online

No comments:

Post a Comment