Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How come my ps2 headset stopped working online?

I went back to school in the dorms, and started playing SOCOM 3 online. Everything was going fine but after 30 minutes or so the headset cut out on me, and I haven't been able to get it to work. It worked fine last year too. It sort of works with Star Wars Battlefront 2. It also works just fine offline, it's just the online part that's weird. Thanks.How come my ps2 headset stopped working online?
headsets our cheap buy a new one or show it to a repair shop. Hard to tell remotely





Also you can check your soundcardHow come my ps2 headset stopped working online?
The socom 3 headset is only meant for the 1 player pffline mode to issue commands to your teammates. not online or for another game. You need to buy a regular one for other games.
take it to the repair shop

No comments:

Post a Comment